Additional files in artifacts.zip
name: General Issue (FA) about: Use this template for reporting an anomaly.
Please make sure that this is a bug. As per our GitHub Policy, we only address code/doc bugs, performance issues and build/installation issues on GitHub.
- OS Platform and Distribution (e.g., Linux Ubuntu 16.04): -
- Maja installed from (source or binary): binpkg
- Maja version (use command below): 4.3.1
- Maja commit sha (if Maja is installed from source): 7578f67b
- Python version (From binpkg or custom): binpkg
- Complementary info (i.e. GCC/Compiler version) -
Describe the current behavior
The artifacts.zip contains the following files:
$ unzip artifacts.zip Archive: artifacts.zip replace build-pkg/MAJA-4.3.1.run? [y]es, [n]o, [A]ll, [N]one, [r]ename: A inflating: build-pkg/MAJA-4.3.1.run inflating: build/Testing/TV/START_MAJA/folders.txt inflating: sha1.txt inflating: tv_content.txt
Describe the expected behavior
Not sure if the build/ folder is supposed to exist containing the folders.txt.
- Urgency (Select Low/Medium/High): Low
- Criticity (Select Low/Medium/High): Low
Code to reproduce the issue