Minor errors in hard-coded half-level pressure values
name: General Issue (FA) about: Use this template for reporting an anomaly.
- OS Platform and Distribution (e.g., Linux Ubuntu 16.04): HAL
- Maja installed from (source or binary): source
- Maja version (use command below): devel
- Maja commit sha (if Maja is installed from source): 3916f3fa
- Python version (From binpkg or custom):
- Complementary info (i.e. GCC/Compiler version)
Describe the current behavior
Minor errors found in the hard-coded half-level pressure values in 'convert_to_exo.py':
Pressure of level 3 = 0.0467 hPa (not 0.0457) Pressure of level 36 = 20.7610 hPa (not 20.7510)
Describe the expected behavior
I guess it would be safer to retrieve these values right from a CAMS meta-data file, but I couldn't find any except the upper link with html tabular data.
- Urgency (Select Low/Medium/High): Low
- Criticity (Select Low/Medium/High): Low
Code to reproduce the issue
Provide a reproducible test case that is the bare minimum necessary to generate the problem. Include any logs or source code that would be helpful to diagnose the problem. If including tracebacks, please include the full traceback. Large logs and files should be attached.
A path to a context folder is also accepted. Please note the Context policy
(Optional) Provide a version number (Major.Minor.Patch, e.g. 3.2.1) when the correction shall be introduced.