DTMCreation for Venus with a resolution of 100m creates a dtm with inverted columns / lines
name: General Issue (FA) about: Use this template for reporting an anomaly.
Please make sure that this is a bug. As per our GitHub Policy, we only address code/doc bugs, performance issues and build/installation issues on GitHub.
- OS Platform and Distribution (e.g., Linux Ubuntu 16.04): HAL CentOS 7
- Maja installed from (source or binary): binary
- Maja version (use command below): 4.6.0
- Maja commit sha (if Maja is installed from source):
- Python version (From binpkg or custom):
- Complementary info (i.e. GCC/Compiler version)
You can collect some of this information using our environment capture script
You can also obtain the Maja version with:
Describe the current behavior When using DTMCreation with the parameter --coarse_res=100 the DTM is successfully created but the lines/columns are inverted
Describe the expected behavior DTMCreation should create a DTM with correct lines/columns as it is the case for default 240m resolution
- Urgency (Select Low/Medium/High): Medium
- Criticity (Select Low/Medium/High): Medium
Code to reproduce the issue
./DTMCreation -p PathToaVenusProduct --coarse_res=100 -o outputFolder
Provide a reproducible test case that is the bare minimum necessary to generate the problem. Include any logs or source code that would be helpful to diagnose the problem. If including tracebacks, please include the full traceback. Large logs and files should be attached.
A path to a context folder is also accepted. Please note the Context policy
(Optional) Provide a version number (Major.Minor.Patch, e.g. 3.2.1) when the correction shall be introduced.