Compilation error configuring OTB
name: General Issue (FA) about: Use this template for reporting an anomaly.
Please make sure that this is a bug. As per our GitHub Policy, we only address code/doc bugs, performance issues and build/installation issues on GitHub.
- OS Platform and Distribution (e.g., Linux Ubuntu 16.04): Debian 11
- Maja installed from (source or binary): source
- Maja version (use command below): 4.6.1
- Maja commit sha (if Maja is installed from source): cebe8df1
- Python version (From binpkg or custom):
- Complementary info (i.e. GCC/Compiler version) GCC 10.2.1
Describe the current behavior
Compilation fails at OTB configuration while trying to comply with GDAL_VERSION. Below the
Setting GDAL_CONFIG_CHECKING to ON. (all GDAL tests will run again) CMake Error at Modules/ThirdParty/GDAL/otb-module-init.cmake:51 (message): Performing Test GDAL_VERSION - Failed Call Stack (most recent call first): Modules/ThirdParty/GDAL/otb-module-init.cmake:76 (error_message) Modules/ThirdParty/GDAL/otb-module-init.cmake:91 (gdal_try_run) CMake/OTBModuleEnablement.cmake:273 (include) CMakeLists.txt:335 (include)
Describe the expected behavior
I guess the Gdal version is consistent with OTB. Could it be an option to set GDAL_CONFIG_CHECKING to OFF ?
- Urgency (Select Low/Medium/High): Medium
- Criticity (Select Low/Medium/High): Medium
Code to reproduce the issue
Provide a reproducible test case that is the bare minimum necessary to generate the problem. Include any logs or source code that would be helpful to diagnose the problem. If including tracebacks, please include the full traceback. Large logs and files should be attached.
A path to a context folder is also accepted. Please note the Context policy
(Optional) Provide a version number (Major.Minor.Patch, e.g. 3.2.1) when the correction shall be introduced.