This issue is part of the SAR sensor models refactoring story (#2142)
Implements a new class
otb::SarSensorModel, that provides the same services as
otb::SARSensorModelAdapters without relying on Ossim.
The following methods should be implemented
- WorldToLineSample, WorldToLineSampleYZ, WorldToSatPositionAndVelocity: inverse sar geolocation, algorithm reference: Guide to ASAR geocoding (ref RSL-ASAR-GC-AD).
- LineSampleToWorld: direct sar geolocation (iterative use of WorldToLineSample).
- Deburst: perform a deburst operation, and return a vector of lines range of lines to keep in the image file.
- BurstExtraction: extration of one burst.
- DeburstAndConcatenate: perform a deburst and concatenation operation, and return the vector of lines and the vector of samples to keep in the image file.
- Overlap: estime the overlap area between two bursts and return the vector of lines and the vector of samples.
This can be done in different merge requests.
All re-implemented functionalities should be compared to the results of
otb::SARSensorModelAdaptersin tests. Note that at this point otb::SarSensorModel is not used in high level classes.
- The documentation is up to date.
|Some functionalities of OSSIM are not easily re-implemented with GDAL or PROJ||medium||medium|
|There is a significant difference between OSSIM's and OTB's results||low||high|