Superbuild archive CI job
It is possible to generate a Superbuild archive tarball containing the sources of all OTB dependencies using the
SuperbuildDownloadList.sh script, the produced archive can then be used to compile the Superbuild without having to download any source code. This archive is available on the package page of the website, however there is no job in the CI that produces and deploy this archive.
SuperbuildDownloadList.sh is buggy and the archives for the last releases were actually generated manually.
This MR fixes
SuperbuildDownloadList.sh and add a CI job that creates and deploy the archive.
- Change the name of the openjpeg archive name from v2.3.0.tar.gz to openjpeg_v2.3.0.tar.gz in order to avoid name clashes.
- remove quotes in the tar command argument
The new job calls
deploy-archive.sh. The latter is a new script that push the archive on the website.
The job is executed in the deploy step for develop pipeline only.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit