Various documentation improvements (migrated from the old wiki):
- Cookbook: Write MPI and parallel processing
- Cookbook: Mention existing remote modules and add link to the list
- OTB tutorial (courses): Rewrite Segmentation exercises to use all in one app for LSMS, change images...
- OTB Tutorial (courses): Add a 30 minutes introduction with illustrations about SAR images (find Creative Commons support look at SAREDU project for instance https://saredu.dlr.de/)
- Python API: Generate online documentation for the OTB application Python API. For instance, gdal is using epydoc (http://epydoc.sourceforge.net/) to generate this type of documentation (Victor: Sphinx can also do it and we are already using Sphinx)
- Integrate the documentation build system into the main CMakeList.txt (make a 'make doc' target)