Problem with SARDeburst application for recent S1-IW products
When I use SARDeburst (version 6.6) on recent S1-Iw product (after 03-2017), I notice with Monteverdi a shift of localization for the output image (the debursted image). Indeed, column index for the SLC image and the debursted image are not the same. Normally SARDeburst has a impact on lines only and not on samples. In addition, with other S1-IW product (before 03-2017), the localization is respected with a perfect equivalence between samples of the SLC image and the debursted image.
In my opinion, the possible roots of the problem are :
- Wrong visualization of images with Monteverdi.
- Problem with metadata for recent S1 products. Evolution of the Sentinel-1 product format made in 2017 can explain partially this problem.
Steps to reproduce
To reproduce this bug:
- Run SARDeburst on a recent S1-IW product.
- Open Input and Output images with Monteverdi
- Check on column. Index are not equivalents
HAL Cluster, OTB 6.6