bug in otbcli_Segmentation
I run a lot of segmentations using OTB Meanshift segmentation module. But in a particular case, the segmentation ends well, with a non empty (200MB) shapefile:
212721664 18 juin 16:20 segments.shp
... but containing no feature:
$ ogrinfo segments.shp segments
INFO: Open of
segments.shp' using driverESRI Shapefile' successful.
Layer name: segments
Feature Count: 0
Extent: (0.000000, 0.000000) - (0.000000, 0.000000)
To launch it, I ran the command:
export ITK_GLOBAL_DEFAULT_NUMBER_OF_THREADS=12 && numactl --cpunodebind=1 --membind=1 otbcli_Segmentation -in attributes_multiband.tif -mode vector -mode.vector.out segments.shp -mode.vector.inmask data_cover.tif -mode.vector.tilesize 1024 -filter meanshift -filter.meanshift.spatialr 20 -filter.meanshift.ranger 20 -filter.meanshift.minsize 200 -ram 2048
using a superbuild compiled version with OpenMP activated (on a node with 12 cores/socket)
A link to the dataset I have used is included below (both input and output files). I ran this case several times with the same result.
If you have some difficulties reproducing the bug, I have made a docker image of my OTB build wich gives the same result. Just ask me.
The dataset can be downloaded with this link (1.7 GB)