Monteverdi2 not adapted for small resolutions
Mantis Issue 980, reported by dyoussef, assigned to jmichel, created: 2014-10-17
Monteverdi2 cannot display all the widgets for a screen resolution of 1366x768.
It implies that it is not possible to click on the button "Execute" to launch an otb application.
N.B. : A way to get around that is to remove the "big widgets" like the widget "Color dynamics".
2014-10-20 12:11 - salbert: Workaround:
- Dock widgets can be hidden/shown using the View menu and/or the close button on their title bars;
- They can also be (un)docked using the docking button of their title bar.
2014-10-20 12:41 - salbert: Another workaround is to changed the tabbing layout of the dock widgets (grouping together those whose size can be reduced).
2014-10-20 12:43 - salbert: This bug could be easily fixed by changing the default layout of the dock-widgets:
- group 'pixel description', 'dataset properties' and 'OTB-applications' together as tab at the bottom-left;
- group together 'histogram' and 'quicklook' as tabs at the top-right;
- let the 'color-dynamics' and 'color-setup' tabbed as is.
2015-04-17 09:42 - jmichel: Is this issue still hapenning ?