Remove support for GDAL 1.X
This merge request removes support for GDAL 1.X.
Branch !334 (merged) was merged too fast, and the examples were not compiling anymore. The merge on develop has been reverted in !340 (merged). This merge request is the revert of this revert: it removes the support for GDAL 1.X and fix the bug of !334 (merged).
The following modifications have been made :
- Change the required version of GDAL from 1.10 to 2.0 in
- tests on
GDAL_VERSION_NUMfor version prior to gdal 2.0 have been removed.
- The namespace
otb::ogr::version_proxyhas been removed, in particular :
- the functions
GetFileListAsStringVector(GDALDataset * dataset)and
IsFieldSetAndNotNullhave been moved to the
otb::ogrnamespace in the file
otbOGRHelpers.h. Note that
IsFieldSetAndNotNullstill depends on GDAL version (one implementation for GDAL<2.2 and one for GDAL >=2.2).
- All other functions of the namespace have been deleted and replaced by the GDAL 2.X equivalent, for example
version_proxy::Open(...)have been replaced by
- the functions
- The CMake variable
OTB_USE_GDAL_20has been removed, as it is always true now.
- The minimum version of GDAL has been modified in the software guide.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement