No progress to file
All progress logs are filtered when
cout is not interactive.
This is the implementation of issue #1780 (closed).
Classes and files
In a nutshell:
- a wrapping of
isatty()has been added in
otb::System, with an implementation for Windows
- the 3 watchers have been modified to filter progress messages on non-interactive cout:
The messages are only print at the end of processing.
- check if there is a mechanism to dump the content of watcher after a processing is interrupted.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement