Migrate developer's guide to the cookbook
Migrate "Developer's guide" chapter to the CookBook. See what it looks like here.
Part of #1679
- No changes in otb-data
- Migration was done with a script (
migrate_sg_tex.py) based on regex + pandoc + manual review of the output
- Enable sphinx's extlink extension for doxygen links
In rst, automatic links to a doxygen class, an application or an example with:
the class :doxygen:`Image` is used for the application :ref:`BundleToPerfectSensor` is see example :ref:`ApplicationExample.cxx` for more
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement