Qgis parameter status
This MR aims at closing #1814.
We cannot forward mandatory status from otb to qgis as qgis descriptor are static.
In the MR a parameter is mandatory in the descriptor if:
- it has no default value (already the case)
- it is not the child of a Choice parameter
This has been done in an anonymous namespace in the
otbQgisDescriptor.cxx in the function
A small refactoring has been done.
As this is rather important for QGIS, we need to test it. I am not sure that this mechanism is covering every case of otb application.
A new cmake entry is available to make OTBQGIS target now independent from the application. By default the behavior is the same as before (all applications are built and OTBQGIS module is depending on the different target), but if the bool is set to OFF the module is not taking the application list but is rather looking for otbapp_* files in the correct location to generate the descriptor.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement