Documentation for atmoshperic correction parameters in OpticalCalibration
This MR add the units that were missing in the documentation of
OpticalCalibration. The missing units were:
- ozone amount (cm-atm)
- water amount (g/cm^2)
- the fact that the aerosol optical thickness is unitless has been documented.
- Solar Illumination (W/m^2/micron), this was documented in the application long documentation, but not in the associated parameter documentation.
The atmospheric correction units have been retrieved in the
Related issue: #1855 (closed)
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement