Fix BandMathX documentation
This MR replaces min and max by vmin and vmax in the BandMathX application documentation
in BandMathX syntax,
min(arg1, arg2, ..., argN) return the minimum value in scalar list
[arg1,arg2, ... argN] while
vmin(arg) return the minimum value of the vector
arg (this vector can be a neighborhood, e.g.
vmin(im1b1N5x5) or a pixel e.g.
Maybe we should refactor the
BandMathX documentation. Today we have the application documentation which is quite long but non exhaustive, and the
About BandMathX C++ section, with more details about the syntax of BandMathX expressions and C++ examples of the
BandMathImageFilterX. I think we should remove this section and make a BandMathX recipe with the informations on BandMathX syntax and a few application example because:
- Most users of MuParserX are using applications
- There is already an example using the C++ filter
- in most case, in the C++ API, using functor filters instead of BandMath filters is more efficient: the only advantage of BandMathX is to provide the expression at run time.
This can be done in this MR or another.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit