MultivariateAlterationDetector: consistency between doc and code
Doc and code of the
MultivariateAlterationDetector application are not consistent. See issue #1908 (closed) .
The changes are :
- flip the correlation vector at the end of the computation, so that it is ordered by increasing correlation values.
- Documentation: the change maps are always sorted by increasing correlation order
- Documentation: remove the comment stating that the output change maps takes value into [-1,1], which is not true.
- Documentation: add missing end line character before bullet list.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit