input centroid should not be mandatory in TrainVectorClassifier and TrainImagesClassifier
In TrainVectorClassifier, the input centroids kmeans paramamter (
-classifier.sharkkm.incentroids) is mandatory but
- even for kmeans it should not be mandatory
- for other classifier, it should not be a problem as the parameter is disabled by the application, and for most wrappers it works correctly (for example the test are successful on CI), but the QGIS plugin require this mandatory parameter to be set before the execution. I think the plugin doesn't handle well the case where a
ParameterGroupis inside a
ParameterChoice(all the sharkkm.centroid parameter are available for all classifiers)
With this MR :
classifier.sharkkm.incentroidsis not mandatory anymore
classifier.centroidgroup has been removed and remplaced by individual parameters.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit