Add "epsg" filename extension
Add the epsg new filename extension. It allows the user to chose the map projection of the output image.
Fixes issue #1889 (closed).
Classes and files
otbGDALImageIO: Add possibility to define the output projection with EPSG code
otbExtendetFilenameToWriterOptions: Add management of the EPSG code
otbImageFileWriter: Providing the epsg code to otbGDALImageIO
Add the epsg filename extension to the otbExtendetFilenameToWriterOptions tests
Add a new test for ImageFileWriter that uses the epsg filename extension
- Update cookbook page for Filename Extensions.
- Would be great to add the possibility to test the projection of the output image in the test named ioTvImageFileWriterTIF2TIF
The copyright owner is CS and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit