Fix warnings for release 7.2
Some warning fixes :
- Warnings on deprecated methods in QT5.15
- Warnings on class member initialization order.
- Upgrade QWT from 6.1.3 to 6.1.5 (cleans a lot of QT5 deprecation warnings during QWT build in superbuild and when importing QWT headers)
- Initialize members in constructors.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit