Fix thermal noise removal in Sentinel 1 calibration
This merge request fix two issues in the thermal noise:
- For VH products, the VV LUTs were read by ossimplugins instead of the VH LUTs (calibration LUT and noise), resulting in error in the denoising. For the calibration, it seems that the LUT are identical for VV and VH products (is it always the case?).
- There was a cast from double to int, causing small errors in the computed noise.
The results have been validated by hand for a few points, and on a whole product by comparing the output produced by the
SARCalibration application with the calibration produced by snap. Some differences have been noticed between the outputs of the two software, but there are likely caused by a bug in SNAP
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit