Fix warning message related to metadata reading
- Add LAYER_TYPE, METADATATYPE and OTB_VERSION to the list of supported metadata
- Change metadata AreaOrPoint to AREA_OR_POINT
- Change logging level of the warning to debug
When reading the metadata, a warning message sometimes appears:
(WARNING): The metadata named 'OTB_VERSION' with value '7.4.0' was not parsed.
This message is not interesting for the user. We propose to convert it to a debug message. We also propose to correctly deal with the metadata systematically generating this message.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit