This merge request fixes a few issues related to SAR metadata reading and writing:
- A fix for the parsing of azimuth range noise vector in S1 product, when there is only one vector (e.g. IW SLC products)
- The GCPs are now written as metadata alongside the SARParam metadata, because a SAR sensor image might have a geotransform, but GDAL can't handle GCP and geotransform. The written GCPs are left unmodified, and the geotransform should be used to locate them (this is the same behavior as the one used for the GCPs in OssimSarSensorModel). methods to convert GCP and GCPParam from and to keywordlist have been added.
- SAR calibration metadata (
SARCalib) is now exported in GDALImageIO
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit