Merged requested to merge 2226-wrap-image-metadata-in-swig into develop
Provides a wrapping of the ImageMetadata object through the Python API, using SWIG.
Fix #2226 (closed)
Classes and files
- Creation of an ImageMetadata.i file to describe the new API.
- Add a getter/setter to access metadata from the application object
- Update the Cookbook with this new API.
This is a work in progress. Before merging, we still need to:
Wrap the geom metadata
Wrap the new time metadata (see !868 (merged))
Modify the Import/ExportImage of the current API so it provides the ImageMetadata
Update the documentation
Set up some tests
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit