Provide access to the metadata from the python API
Provides a wrapping of the ImageMetadata object through the Python API, using SWIG.
Classes and files
- Creation of an ImageMetadata.i file to describe the new API.
- Add a getter/setter to access metadata from the application object
- Update the Cookbook with this new API.
This is a work in progress. Before merging, we still need to:
- Wrap the geom metadata
- Wrap the new time metadata (see !868 (merged))
- Modify the Import/ExportImage of the current API so it provides the ImageMetadata
- Update the documentation
- Set up some tests
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit