Import OTB-Data test data under git lfs
Extract and import testing-data subset of the OTB-Data repository into the the OTB one and track these files using git lfs.
This MR is related to #1834.
Optimize testing and CI by extracting and importing test-data from external repository into the OTB repository, which is critical for CI processing time.
- Watched data files (using `inotify) used by ctest command on hulk to extract testing data subset out of OTB-Data
- Scripted extraction of all binary extensions of OTB-Data to setup git lfs tracking
- Scripted LZW compression on all TIF files using gdal_translate
- Scripted renaming of
filename.raw.hdrto be tracked by git lfs
- Setup git lfs tracking (see https://gitlab.orfeo-toolbox.org/orfeotoolbox/otb/blob/1834-test-data-lfs/.gitattributes)
- Imported OTB-Data subset
- HDR raw files should also be compressed.
- Factorization of testing data (using same reduced files for more tests)
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement