WIP: Implements SARSensorModel::WorldToLineSample
Part of #2160
Implements the transformation from world coordinates to line and sample using SAR metadata
This MR also update the version of expat used in the Superbuild, the current one should not be used because of security issues.
Creates the SARSensorModel class, which is a port from SARSensorModelAdapter, the adapter class for ossimSarSensorModel from OssimPlugins.
Dates and duration are managed using the boost datetime library. The
precise_duration class defined in OssimPlugins and injected in the boost namespace has been integrated into the OTB
ECEF to/from geographical coordinates are performed using PROJ (instead of Ossim)
TODO: some cases are not managed yet:
- GRD product case
- bistatic correction
- when there is more than one burst available (e.g. S1 TOPSAR)
Test should be added:
- Add baselines for point conversions
- auto validation using product GCPs for the different sensors
The copyright owner is COPYRIGHT OWNER (OR OWNER'S AGENT) and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit