Part of #2160 (closed)
This merge request implements a date time framework and the
deburstAndConcatenate algorithms in the
otb::SarSensorModel class. The corresponding applications now use
SarSensorModel instead of
SarSensorModelAdapter (the adapter of ossimSarSensorModel in ossimPlugins).
OTB Date Time framework
A new date time framework has been implemented to replace the functionalities provided by
ossimTimeUtilities from ossimPlugins. The framework adds two classes:
- otb::MetaData::TimePoint that represents a point in time
- otb::MetaData::Duration that represents a duration
These classes are adapters built around boost::posix_time::ptime and boost::posix_time::time_duration respectively. The classes are compiled with a nanosecond precision to match the precision requirement of SAR algorithms. The API also provide utility methods:
- arithmetic: addition and difference of two durations, product and ratio of a duration by a scalar, ratio of two duration, difference between two dates, sum of a date and a duration.
- io: operators
The code has been adapted from ossim plugins, the main differences between the two implementations is the use of
otb::ImageMetadata instead of ossim keywordlists, and the use of the new date time framework instead of ossim time utilites.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit