Deprecate mapnik in 7.0
This MR improves the handling of deprecated features, and also deprecate Mapnik related modules.
See #1692 (closed).
CMake build system
- Improvements on the handling of deprecated modules. It is now possible to declare a whole module
- If the option
OTB_USE_DEPRECATED=OFF, this module will be disabled.
- The modules export macros are now consistent (uppercase/lowercase). For instance
Classes and files
- The Mapnik modules OTBMapnik and OTBVectorDataRendering are now deprecated
\deprecated have been added.
The copyright owner is COPYRIGHT OWNER (OR OWNER'S AGENT) and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement