ENH: Redispatch applications tagged as Misc to more user oriented tag available…
Change tags of some otb-app which were taggued as "Miscellaneous". This tag does not make much sense for user.
The "Miscellaneous" tag generates for instance a section in QGIS-OTB processing. See the image below with the list of previously apps taggued as "misc".
Note that some applications can have multiple tags but apps firstly tag as Miscellaneous appears in this section
I've changed the tag for the 9 applications:
- BandMath -> Image manipulation
- BandMathX -> Image manipulation
- CompareImages -> Image manipulation
- HyperspectralUnmixing -> Hyperspectral
- KmzExport -> Vector Data manipulation
- OSMDownloader -> Vector Data manipulation
- ObtainUTMZoneFromGeoPoint -> Geometry
- PixelValue -> Image manipulation
- VertexComponentAnalysis-> Hyperspectral
Note that I've used only already available tags from Application Engine API (namespace Tags::). No more application is taggues as "Miscellaneous" (which BTW was not available in otbWrapperTags.h")
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement