This MR has three goals:
- adding a Debian docker image
- changing the url for test submission
- modifying .gitlab.yml so that there is only one pipeline for merge request context
The docker image aims at helping us in the release process. It will be used for merge request context (meaning that we won't be able to merge a branch if the build is failing on this image). The parameters of this build should be as close as the environment used be Debian packager.
Because of issue on migrating from CDash 2.2 to CDash 2.6, we have a new instance of CDash (https://cdash.orfeo-toolbox.org/). We can push build here now (When merged we will need to update some files in DevUtils).
To allow compilation on the new platform some modifications have been made in
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement