Link with CDASH
This MR is introducing a new widget to link CI build with the corresponding build summary in CDash.
GitLab console is less clear than build summary of CDash, and in term we will have the test in GitLab and it will be nice to have sum up in CDash.
This feature is implemented in python in the file
cdash_handler.py. Tests have been added in the
Basically we look for a file
Configure.xml in the build tree (under the sub-directory
Testing) to retrieve the needed information to query the buildid in CDash and then build the URL that we put in a new job in GitLab-CI.
For now what we choose is:
- this job is always passing
- the job name will be prefixed by cdash
You can have a look at the result on this MR.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement