This merge request adds a new application
VectorRegression that performs regression on input vector data according to a regression model.
This application is almost the same as VectorClassifier. The differences are:
- The label types are different in classification and regression (
float), as well as the ogr field type (
- we need to call
SetRegressionMode(1)on the model created by the
Instead of creating the
VectorRegression by copy-pasting almost all the
VectorClassifier application, I tried to factorize the code in
VectorClassifier using templates.
- I created a new application
VectorPrediction<bool RegressionMode>that performs regression when RegressionMode =1 and classification when RegressionMode = 0. The code of this application is the code of the old VectorClassifier, whith some modification to use the right types depending on
- VectorClassifier is defined VectorPrediction<0> and VectorRegression as VectorPrediction<1>.
- The DoInit method is defined differently for VectorClassifier and VectorRegression using template specialization, to generate different documentations for the two applications
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit