Implementing an interface for sensor models and the RPC model (WIP)
Implementation of the new sensor model mechanism, together with the new RPC model based on GDAL.
This Merge Request is part of the Remove OSSIM story (#1506). It addresses the definition of new classes for sensor models, and focuses on the first 2 points of #2040: implementing an interface for sensor models and implementing the RPC model.
Classes and files
- Create a new GDAL adapter to access RPC functionalities
- Remove old Sensor Model classes based on OSSIM's Keywordlist
- Implement new Sensor Model classes based on ImageMetadata class
- Implement RPC model for forward and inverse transformations
- Refactor the class
otb::GenericRSTransformso that it uses
- Update class
otb::DEMHandlerwith the capability to put the DEM to memory (MEM), so the RPC model can use it.
- Update tests
The implementation is finished. Waiting for !759 for GEOM reading, for the tests.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit