Implementation of the new sensor model mechanism, together with the new RPC model based on GDAL.
This Merge Request is part of the Remove OSSIM story (#1506 (closed)). It addresses the definition of new classes for sensor models, and focuses on the first 2 points of #2040 (closed): implementing an interface for sensor models and implementing the RPC model.
Classes and files
- Create a new GDAL adapter to access RPC functionalities
- Remove old Sensor Model classes based on OSSIM's Keywordlist
- Implement new Sensor Model classes based on ImageMetadata class
- Implement RPC model for forward and inverse transformations
- Refactor the class
otb::GenericRSTransformso that it uses
- Update class
otb::DEMHandlerwith the capability to put the DEM to memory (MEM), so the RPC model can use it.
- Update tests
RPC Solver (5pts)
Ossim provide an algorithm to generate a RPC model from a set of GCPs. This class is wrapped in OTB with the
OssimRPCSolverAdapter class. There is no equivalent functionality in GDAL, and a new class
RPCSolver has been developed. It uses the same algorithm as Ossim.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit