Resolve "Implement otb::SarTransformBase, otb::SarForwardTransform and otb::SarInverseTransform"
Implement otb::SarTransformBase, otb::SarForwardTransform and otb::SarInverseTransform. Add them to the Sensor Transform Factory.
Fix #2151 (closed)
Classes and files
- Implement otb::SarTransformBase, otb::SarForwardTransform and otb::SarInverseTransform with the same patern used for otb::RPCTransformBase, otb::RPCForwardTransform and otb::RPCInverseTransform
- Implement factories for them in otbTransformFactories.h
- Add the new factories to otb::SensorTransformFactory
- Generate new GCPs (for Sentinel1, CosmoSkyNet, TerrasarX and RadarSat2), using OTB7.3 and OSSIM.
- Use this GCP to test forward and inverse transform, as well as GenericRSTransform
Update the page Sensor Model with the SAR sensor model.
- The new classes are correctly tested with there respective unitary tests.
- The documentation is up to date.
The copyright owner is CNES and has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement.
Check before merging:
- All discussions are resolved
- At least 2
👍votes from core developers, no 👎vote.
- The feature branch is (reasonably) up-to-date with the base branch
- Dashboard is green
- Copyright owner has signed the ORFEO ToolBox Contributor License Agreement
- Optionally, run
git diff develop... -U0 --no-color | clang-format-diff.py -p1 -ion latest changes and commit